It’s back again this year! Once again, Geneabloggers will be hosting their ever popular Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories. Many of the topics are the same as last year, but here at MyNeChimKi’s Genealogical Services we are going to be striving to write new Christmas memories! My mother, Jean, will be joining us as a guest blogger again during this holiday season.
Below is our (partial) proposed schedule for posts:
- December 1 – The Christmas Tree (Whitney or Jean – we’re duking it out for the first post!)
- December 2 – Holiday Foods (Jean)
- December 3 – Christmas Tree Ornaments: The Tradition of the Pickle (Whitney)
- December 5 – Outdoor Decorations (Jean)
- December 6 – Santa Claus: Childhood Correspondence (Whitney)
- December 10 – Christmas Gifts: Mr. Beadie Eyes, the Christmas Armadillo (Whitney)
Hopefully we’ll add more, but we’ve been so focused on readying ourselves for the Holiday season that we haven’t had time to discuss our plans!